My husband and I have known each other since we were kids. Our parents did real estate together and my older sister would babysit during the summers. When we were 12 years old I told him I would marry him. He told me I was annoying! We got married in 2007 with less than $2.00 in the bank account, but we were in love. We had our first two daughters before moving to Nashville, where our next daughter and son were born. And here we are today!
- I use Canon cameras and lenses.
- I went to art school for drawing and painting, but fell in love with dark room photography.
- I made the switch to Apple products years ago.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom are my go-to programs.
- I was born in Florida but raised in Louisiana.
- I like to jam out to 30 Seconds To Mars, Paramore, and Journey!
- Coffee is a requirement. (Community Coffee Cafe’ Special to be exact!)
- I love DIY craft projects!
- We have 4 beautiful children (3 girls, 1 boy).
- We have 2 black cats and a border collie.
- My favorite board game is Pictionary.
- The Artist
- Loves chocolate. Loves.
- The Athlete
- Inexhaustible energy!
- The Sweetheart
- Silly but determined.
- The Wildcard
- Loves the vacuum cleaner.